Ask the Internet: How Are You Changing Your Eating Habits?

Sweet readers! How have you been? We're slowly approaching full-swing mode here at CHG, and should resume our regularly scheduled program soon. (As it turns out, new marriage + new pet + new job as Food Editor of Grandparents.com + new apartment + holidays in three different, non-adjacent states = not conducive to blogging.)

From Flickr's Mike_Fleming

In the meantime, I'd love to hear from you on this lovely question:

Q: How are you changing your eating habits for 2011? Will you be cooking more? Buying less processed food? Going on an Monte Cristo binge for the entire month of February? (*coughs* *raises hand*) Do tell.

A: Personally, the year will begin with a massive effort to re-normalize my relationship with food. My all-cake diet will come to an end. I'll resume eating vegetables again. The bajillion dollars I've been blowing on office lunches will dwindle down to zip.

After that ... I'm not sure. Maybe I'll try some crazy bean recipes? Or work with the slow cooker a bit more often? Or just drink. That works.

How about you guys? The comment section, she is open.

Want to ask the interweb a question? Post one in the comment section, or write to Cheaphealthygood@gmail.com. Then, tune in next Tuesday for an answer/several answers from the good people of the World Wide Net.